What Is BOTOX®?
One of the aesthetic treatments we offer here at TruCare Dental is BOTOX®. Used to reduce wrinkle lines, this treatment helps rejuvenate your facial appearance. Interested in learning more about BOTOX in Albuquerque, New Mexico? Call our dental office at 505-369-3852 today and schedule an appointment with our dentists, Dr. Andrea Patterson or Dr. Danella Zimmer.
Benefits of BOTOX Treatment:
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles: BOTOX effectively smooths out wrinkles and fine lines, particularly around the eyes and forehead.
- Non-Surgical Solution: It is a non-invasive treatment, offering cosmetic improvements without the need for surgery.
- Minimal Recovery Time: There is little to no downtime, allowing you to return to normal activities soon after the procedure.
- Customizable Results: Treatment can be tailored to your specific needs and desired outcomes.
- Preventative Care: Regular treatments can help prevent the deepening of lines over time.
- Potential Dental Benefits: BOTOX can sometimes be used to address issues like teeth grinding (bruxism) or TMJ disorders.
If you want a more youthful appearance, Dr. Andrea Patterson, Dr. Danella Zimmer, Dr. Kendra Velázquez and Dr. Margo Rainey are happy to provide BOTOX in Albuquerque, New Mexico. As a facial aesthetic treatment, it helps reduce wrinkles and frown lines. Schedule a consultation with our dentists at TruCare Dental to learn more by calling our office at 505-369-3852.
If you feel like it is time to make a change to your appearance, BOTOX may be a great option to revitalize the skin of your face.
When Is It Used?
BOTOX can be used both cosmetically and non-cosmetically. At our office, our dentists and team strategically place small injections of BOTOX in desired areas to smooth fine lines and wrinkles across the face, which reduces crow’s feet, diminishes frown lines, shapes brows and lessens forehead lines. This helps produce a more youthful appearance. Our dedicated team will discuss treatment goals with you before your treatment to help ensure you receive the results you desire. This procedure can take as little as 15 minutes to complete, and patients can begin seeing results with 24 to 48 hours, with the effects lasting up to four months. If you are interested in renewing your facial appearance, we invite you to call our office today to learn more and schedule an appointment with our dentists.
If you want a more youthful appearance, Dr. Andrea Patterson, Dr. Kendra Velázquez and Dr. Margo Rainey are happy to provide BOTOX® in Albuquerque, New Mexico. As a facial aesthetic treatment, it helps reduce wrinkles and frown lines. Schedule a consultation with our dentists at TruCare Dental to learn more by calling our office at 505-369-3852.
If you feel like it is time to make a change to your appearance, BOTOX® may be a great option to revitalize the skin of your face.
What to Expect
When you receive BOTOX at our dental office, you can expect:
- Consultation: Your appointment will begin with a consultation, where our dental professional will discuss your aesthetic goals and examine the areas of concern. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions and express any preferences.
- Preparation: The targeted areas on your face will be cleaned, and a topical anesthetic may be applied to minimize discomfort.
- BOTOX Injection: Using a fine needle, we will safely inject BOTOX into specific muscles. The process is quick, usually taking only a few minutes.
- Post-Treatment Care: You will receive instructions for aftercare, which generally includes avoiding rubbing the treated area and staying upright for a few hours post-treatment.
- Follow-Up: Our [dr_type] may schedule a follow-up appointment to assess the results and make any necessary adjustments.