Do You Need Emergency Dental Care?
Have you recently experienced dental trauma or severe tooth discomfort? At TruCare Dental, we offer emergency dental care in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to help you gain the relief and care you need to restore your smile. Please contact 505-369-3852 as soon as possible to schedule an appointment with our dentists, Dr. Andrea Patterson or Dr. Danella Zimmer.
Why Choose Us for Emergency Dental Care?
- Prompt Response and Treatment: We prioritize emergency cases, ensuring quick scheduling and treatment to address your urgent dental needs.
- Experienced Dental Professionals: Our team of skilled dentists and dental staff is equipped to handle a wide range of dental emergencies with expertise and care.
- Patient-Centric Approach: We focus on your comfort and unique needs, offering personalized care and clear communication throughout your treatment.
- Advanced Dental Technology: Utilizing the latest in dental technology, we provide accurate diagnostics and effective treatments for various dental emergencies.
When to Visit the Emergency Room
Upon experiencing any dental emergency, reach out to our office immediately. Our team will arrange a swift appointment and guide you on how to manage your situation until you can receive professional care. In cases of extreme trauma to the head, neck or jaw, it is crucial to seek medical attention from your primary physician or visit an emergency room before scheduling an appointment with us. Your health and safety are our utmost concern.
How Can Emergency Dental Care Help Me?
Our office understands that sometimes the unexpected happens. That is why our dentists and team offer emergency dental care for patients who have had a dental emergency. Dental emergencies are situations where the patient needs urgent dental attention. We encourage you to call our office as soon as possible if you need emergency dental care. Dental emergencies include:
- Knocked-out or loose teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Fractured molars
- Damage or cuts to the soft tissue of the mouth, such as inner cheeks, lips, gums or tongue
- Missing dental fillings, crowns or implants
- Acute, long-lasting toothaches
What to Expect
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or emergencies, please give our dental office a call today. Our team will promptly schedule you to receive the care you need and provide you with instructions on how to take care of your smile during the interim. If you have experienced more extreme trauma to your head, neck or jaw, please see your primary physician or visit the emergency room before making an appointment at our office. Your safety is our first priority. For more information about emergency dental care at our office, call us today and schedule a visit with our prompt dentists and efficient team.