Get Your Best Smile Right Here In Our Albuquerque Dental Office
Did you know that individuals with beautiful smiles are perceived to be more intelligent, successful, and attractive? Your smile is often the very first feature people notice about you and how you feel about your smile has an undeniable impact on your self confidence. Albuquerque patients can achieve the straight and bright smiles they have always wanted with advanced cosmetic dental services right here at TruCare Dental.
Smile With Confidence With Cosmetic Dentistry
Dentistry is no longer reserved for only preventive care and routine maintenance! Cosmetic dentistry seeks to create a more aesthetically pleasing and healthy smile. Our dentists create a smile that’s beautiful and functional through a combination of procedures uniquely designed to suit your needs. We use cosmetic dentistry for the community of Albuquerque to create long lasting beautiful smile for his patients. We strives to create every dental restoration, look as perfectly natural, and comfortable for our patients. Whether that is a simple porcelain crown, implants, veneers, or lumineers, our office can give you the perfect smile in no time.
Top Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Porcelain Veneers – One of the most popular aesthetic dentistry procedures where a thin tooth covering is made to look like your natural teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – There is nothing more natural or beautiful than a stunning, white smile. At our practice, your cosmetic dentist can whiten teeth in office with our in office teeth whitening. We also offer a take home whitening option that is easy to use and will yield brilliant results.
- Dental Bonding – This cosmetic dentistry procedure can improve the shape and color of your teeth by restoring teeth that are decaying. Your cosmetic dentist can use a tooth-colored composite resin to fill places of decay so that you can get your perfect smile.
- Dental Implants – Are artificial tooth roots that serve to support a missing tooth, crowns, and bridges. Implants are a great way to help prevent the bone loss that leads to premature ageing.
- Dental Crowns – Cosmetic dentistry can affect both the health and appearance of your smile. Dental crowns are placed over teeth that are decayed, worn down, or cracked to completely cover them. The dental crowns will make your teeth much stronger, preventing future problems, while making your smile look fresh and uniform.
Contact Us Today to find out how our dental office can give you a beautiful smile!
(505) 903-6999 or click the link below to schedule.